Friday, July 03, 2009

Photo Shoot #1

I have to give a huge thank you to my dear friend, Misty, for inviting us along for a fun photo shoot with the kids at this great building that she had found. Check out her post here to see what she was able to catch, and a really cute one of the kids as well. We had a great time, and I have had a really hard time narrowing down the pictures to keep it all in one post. So there will be several, be prepared for picture over load. Let me know which are your favorites (I've got to have some help narrowing it down even more for printing). Thanks ahead of time.

There was some work being done right next to the building, putting in some new pipe. I got a little "loud" for just a moment according to the kidds as the backhoe was digging.

Our little man just chillin' He LOVES his pockets!

2 comments:

Misty said...

You got some great ones! I love the first two in this post. :)

Jenn said...

I can't believe how big they are. Sasha is a doll. That reminds me to take pictures of my kids.