Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April, April, April ...

I can't believe it is April. FoolsDay came and went and no one even noticed ... at least up here because I was too busy with my research exam, which only took me about 3 days to complete. The biggest news we have is that Sasha took 5 steps the other day!!! It was amazing! She has been taking one or two steps lately on her own for a little while now. But after Monday's 5 step adventure, I think the end is near. Duh, duh, duuuhhh. As it is warming up (somewhat) we thought we would go to the park. Although, Sasha wasn't quite sure what to think of the swing or the slide. However, she definately liked it when it was all over.

For St. Patrick's Day, we went over to Coeur d'Alene and spent the day there among the locals. We went through the shops on the main street and stayed for their little half hour parade. It was actually quite a bit of fun. We also walked along the world's longest floating boardwalk! The lake there is beautiful! The chocolate was awesome! and it was a good relaxing day away from the law school monotony.

Sasha loved the parade! She was clapping for all the people and hooting along with everyone. It was so cute! They had a bunch of dogs in the parade and we got to see one of the great danes afterward. He stood about 3 1/2 ft. tall! maybe taller. He was monstrous! As you can see, his head was almost as big as Sasha.
We are doing well. I am trying to stay afloat in school while Hilary holds down the fort and Sasha gets in to everything. Things are good. I still don't have a job for the summer and things are starting to look pretty grim in that area, but I am doing what I can. We may end up staying here in Spokane if I don't find anything. I'll go volunteer somewhere and plan on passing the Patent Bar. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

West said...

http://ourbrewcrew.blogspot.com/

Hey..you...guys....(must be read while thinking of Goonies)

We miss you

katherine said...

Yea! HOW CUTE! I am glad that we found you! This is the bestest way to keep in touch! Sasha is so cute! Take care!