Thursday, April 26, 2007

Here is the picture of Sasha eating the hotdog that she loved so much. We were absolutely amazed at the fact that she almost ate the entire thing.





Sasha got a swing for her birthday and she is in love with it. It has become almost a daily activity for us now. We just hung it from the patio of our upstairs naeighbor. It is so nice now that the weather is getting warmer - warm enough that we can play outside.






Sasha is the love of our life and we cherish her dearly.
I really don't have a ton to say right now. I am sitting in my Constitutional Law class. We should be reviewing but for some reason we are covering some new material that will not even be on the exam. So, needless to say, it is very difficult to pay attention right now. Our final is on tuesday, so I don't understand why we are doing this and not reviewing.
Well...good luck to me.

No comments: