Friday, May 30, 2008

Law school grades

Got my first "A" in Law School - MAN that feels good! What's funny is it was in a class that I thought I didn't do so well on the final exam. Imagine that! I guess it's time to go celebrate! Thanks to everyone for all your support, especially my dear sweet Hilary who has to put up with all my stress and all the time spent at school (not to mention additional time spent at work now).

I promise, I am not bragging, I am just really excited. It took me two years to finally get something like that. It is not something I see very often, at least not on my transcripts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sooo happy for you! congratulations! love mom

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

Congratulations my oldest younger brother! That is SO awesome! Wish you were here so we all could celebrate with you. Miss you and love you. Keep up the good work!

Kim and Franklin said...

Way to go Brit--you always were a smart dude!!
I found your blog on the Olympus 10yr. reunion site.
Looks like life is keeping you busy. I am happy to see that all is well. Your kids are adorable.
Kim Severinsen