Friday, December 12, 2008

A couple of videos of Braden

Tonight I am thankful for:
Being able to stay home with our kids, being there to see all of the little things. At breakfast this morning Braden was eating really well with a spoon(in his left hand even :). He usually just holds a spoon in one hand and eats with the other. I really love watching as he is developing. Today Sasha started making fun of how Braden is talking, it is so cute. I had forgotten how much fun it is to hear the early chatter of conversation. I just wish that I could understand him.
I hope that you enjoy these as much as I did watching him this morning at breakfast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sooo cute! And holy moley...you cut your hair!!!! It looks so good! Way to go! You look great!

Diana said...

Braden is darling! Cute video's. Brian and I have Ticket to Ride America which we really like but we recenty played Ticket to Ride Europe with Brian's cousin. It has a few changes the the America version which make it a little more fun in our opinion. We would love to get together over the break if you are interested. Take care!