Friday, December 05, 2008

To cut or not to cut

For those of you who have known me through most of my life this I guess is what I have often looked like from behind, or there is always this familiar look.

I decided that I was ready for a change, I couldn't afford a whole new wardrobe (though a few new things sure would be great), so I thought that a little something with my hair could work. What do you think?














Yes I realize that my eyes are closed, but it was the clearest picture, sorry.

When I got home Braden took a few minuets to realize who I was, and has been just fine since. Sasha keeps reminding me that "mommy hair short" and that we both got our hair cut. Brit loves it, and so do I. Now to figure out how to get it to look like this on my own. Good luck to me!

6 comments:

bowman family said...

I love it!!! It looks so cute on you! How weird does it feel to run your fingers through your hair now? Have a great Christmas:)

Stefanie Miller said...

I just came across your blog as I was doing a little "catch up" of friends from the past. I've really enjoyed reading through some of your posts and seeing pictures of your beautiful family. Jan and I knew you from Institute, in case my name doesn't trigger anything right away. Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

It looks great, Hilary! I love it.

Diana said...

Super cute hair - it takes a lot of guts to change your hair so drastically! But it looks great on you! I hope you all have a happy holiday!

West said...

Looks Great. Brewers

Jenn said...

It looks great! A change is always nice, and it is still long enough for a ponytail. When will you be in Utah? We would love to do lunch if we can work it out. We are going from the 18 to like the first week of Jan.