Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Valentines

Grandma and  Grandpa,
We had to say "THANK YOU!!!"  We love playing with the balloons!!!       

Here are a few shots that I got of Braden playing with the balloons, and the balloons themselves.  The kids are still playing with them.  (the laytex ones made it a week and a half, the other two are still floating, though nearing need of disposal)  They have been so much fun, they love playing with them, especially the "Happy Valentine's Day" aka Sasha's has definatly been the favorite.  I thought the frog on the square one would be just what Braden would love, apparently I should have opted for a second large round one.
Thank you for the flowers as well, I always love seeing them, they really brighten my day.
(Sorry this is so late, I'm working on being better at posting)

No comments: