Thursday, November 15, 2007

Changes?

This is one of my favorite pictures of Braden I love watching him sleep, he is so peacefull.

This is where I found Sasha a couple of weeks ago, she had zipped herself into Braden's carseat. She is such a cleaver girl. Her doll or one of her stuffed animals is usually in her place, but I couldn't pass up this picture. She got in, but couldn't get herself out.
Well now that we have the internet at home, yes we finally gave in, I am of the understanding that the responsibility of keeping this updated is mine. Please bear with me as I am figuring it out. I will do my best to update this as often as possible, during naps or after bedtime :) Please let me know if there is anything that you would like to see, hear about, and if you like the changes that I have made, and may continue to make. We love you all!!! I promise a much more exciting post next time.

4 comments:

bowman family said...

You have the internet now- hooray! It's amazing how much I use it and don't even realize. I like your new background (same as mine):)Keep posting those adorable pictures.Your kids are so cute.

see ya- kim

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

Hey, just because Hil's in charge of the blog now means Brit's cut out of the picture, literally?! HaHa. I am actually laughing really hard at the moment! Since having started our own blog that I am in charge of, and being the computer illiterate being I am, I am having just as difficult a time figuring out all this stuff. Good luck with it!
Glad to see the little one's getting along so well. Love ya!

Jennifer B said...

Hey Chica - It will be great to continue to read about your awesome family!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are the best friend!!

Amanda said...

Hilary!! I love looking at the newest addition to your family and how big Sasha is!! i'm glad to see that things are going well for you guys!!