Saturday, November 17, 2007

Merely an Accident?

If anyone hadn't noticed before, Hilary cut me out of the family picture when she "took over" the blog. She reformatted and I was outta there! Fortunately, I know a thing or two and now I am back in the picture. Hilary told me it was unintentional, but I think it was her symbolic form of usurping the power of the blog! However, thanks to my knowledge, know-how, and experience, she won't dethrone me that easily!

j/k; it is really now a collaborative effort now. We are a team and Hilary has more time to keep up with the posts while I get bogged down at school sometimes, which makes all of you wait for new pictures. Thanks all for your patience.

1 comment:

Smoothie said...

That is exactly why Jamie controls our blog. I am now up 2 posts of my own ... other than that she takes care of it. I think it is better this way because she is the more creative one anyway.

-Travis