Sunday, February 03, 2008

Here are a couple of videos that we took of Sasha. First and foremost: Sasha saying her own name (which, I might add, is one of the cutest things in the world!!!). I just can't get enough of it!




And last week we talked about going sledding out in the backyard. Here is a video of the little trail we made for Sasha to go sledding down our little hill/slope in the back of our apartment. We found a cookie sheet for her to use because we really didn't have anything else. But it was just the right size for Sasha. I apologize for the video being sideways. I can't figure out how to rotate it.

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

That is so dang cute!! Love it. I must say I would have never thought to use a cookie sheet. hehehe... but then we don't have snow here. So fun. I can't believe how grown up she is. This is a fun stage. I loved it when Paris started being able to say things we could understand. =)

Jayni and Jake said...

That's soooo Fun! Her dimples are too CUTE!