Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


Lest you have any question who wants you to be their valentine


Braden's 1st Valentine
Doesn't he have a way of melting your heart?
He does mine!

Today there was a loud knock on the door (I have to put a sign on the door letting people to knock loudly or I won't hear it if I'm in the back), and I found a very large box waiting for me. We drug it inside, got Braden down for his nap, & here is what happened. (just incase anyone thought that this stroller was only something that I wanted)


1. for a bit of size comparison I had to sit Sasha on the box,
ok so she was trying to climb on it as well
2. "Mommy put that camera away and help me"
(she never says that, she LOVES the camera)
3. taking out the burp rags, first aid kit, and card that the company included
(ok I don't know how many companies send you a nice card when you by something, but I have to take a moment to rave about buggiesunlimited.com they have been amazing to work with, if you are needing anything baby I must strongly recomend that you check them out)
4. getting everything out of the box
5. "HELP MOM this is too heavy for me"
6. I fit just perfectly here, please hurry Mom
7. I have MY tools and am helping Mommy
I can't wait to get it done
8. My seat, my seat, my seat! I love it!
9. my other seat, I can't get enough of this!
10. I LOVE THIS STROLLER!!!
(aren't mommy and daddy happy about that)
and after Daddy got home...


Ok, so I have been driving it around all day.
It has a handle just my size!
We're bundling up and going out for a walk tomorrow!




Thank you so much for throwing a great party Kim & Amy, I'm sure all of the kids loved it, at least I know that mine did!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the stroller purchase. We also love ours. We also purchased the rain cover for the thing -$35- but I love it. It does rain most of the winter here so we use it a lot. It fits beautifully. Anyway, sure hope you are all well, you all sure look great.

Jennifer B said...

Wow sweet stroller. You will have to tell my how you like it. Such cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Now if only Sasha can push the stroller and you and Hilary can sit in it. Ha ha ha.

Sasha looks so cute in her little dress, and Braden is so beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Nice Stroller - your kids will be traveling in style! That is so cute that Sasha loves it so much. I guess you know what to get her for Christmas! j/k I can't believe how big Braden is getting! He makes one cute valentine!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to be better at keeping your blog updated now that you have the internet. You've been to SL and back and still no new news. Whats up?