Monday, March 10, 2008

BRADEN

Here are a few recent pictures of Braden
ENJOY
I loved this bubble, the jelly fish inside was pretty cool too!

How is this sitting thing supposed to work?

I'm practicing March 1, 2008

I've got it masterrrrred! (today)
At least until I get too excited about it, then over I go.
The only way to enjoy "tummy time"
thanks Ann and Sasha for letting me play with your duck
I love watching the duck dance, I try to join in
Even Mommy likes the "Chicken Dance"
Yes I'm sitting at the table, no I'm not eating solids
8 more days, but who's counting?
And last but not least...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
I LOVE YOU
BRADEN

6 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate said...

Wow! Braden is getting big and growing up so quickly. We miss you guys! Susan & Nate

West said...

Your kids keep getting cuter(is that a word?)

We bought that expasion to carcosone last year but have not played it yet. We gave Zooloretto to one brother inlaw and ticket to ride to my brother and my dad bought this pirate game that are all pretty fantastic and have consummed the new year. I did run into the Phips at the game store trying to return a carcasone they had received and I quickly changed their minds and now they love it. Next time you come out we have got to play and have dinner or just hangout. Take care and ove the Brewers. West--Sweet stroller choice by the way.

Jennifer B said...

Oh my!! He is just getting cuter and cuter. I can't believe he is sitting up. What is up with all these kids growing up so fast? Life just goes by so fast it seems.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Holy Hanna! You two have two kids now!!! wowzers! Congrats you guys! I am glad i stumbled upon your blog and was able to catch up!

Stapletons said...

Man! You two make the cutest kids!
Great to see that the little one is doing so well!
- Katie Stapleton