Sunday, March 30, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

This year we wanted to have a small egg hunt outside, but as we have previously explained, the weather was not favorable for such an experience. Following church, the kids and I went down for naps. The Easter Bunny arrived, and the kids loved it.
Sasha had already been "hunting" during nursery, so she caught on fairly quickly. Braden enjoyed sitting and watching, and swiping the eggs that Sasha would leave on the ground by him.
Here are some belated pictures of the exciting event.
EGGS, EGGS, EGGS!!!
What is inside?
(Mom & Dad spent a lot of time figuring this one out.)
What do you put in an Easter egg if you don't eat candy?
(Animal crackers & raisins, she was ecstatic)
PlayDoh? she returned it to it's hiding spot.
she had a great time playing with it later
Where could they all be?
Occasionally you get it right!
She loves playing in her couch
laying on her couch
and just playing on her couch,
most of the day every day for a week now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRADEN's 1st EASTER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanging out with Daddy
I'm going to get it...
I've got Sasha's chalk, he, he, he
What now?
Why am I on my tummy again?
and for the big moment...
***I can push myself onto my hands and knees***
PS: Braden did get an Easter Basket this year, I just didn't get any pictures of him with it. Sorry. These are some of what we did get, I hope that you enjoyed.
~
I have to thank my sweet husband for letting me sleep, and being such a great Easter Bunny this year. Dinner was great as well, I was lucky enough to have him prepard dinner as well (all except the seasoning on the steak).
Thank you so much for the gifts Grandma & Grandpa, Braden is getting great use out of his new clothes, and Sasha loves wearing her new shoes; Ann, Stan & Tattie, "Big Sister in Training" is adorable, Sasha looks great in it, and we love the froggy onsie, Braden will be fitting in it any day now. I love the towels, and hangers as well. We love you and miss you all. Thank you for thinking of us this Easter. We wish that we could have been with everyone. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

Sounds like a fun Easter - other than everyone not feeling well.

I am so sick of candy in the house by Valentine's, that the girls have always received snacks from the Easter Bunny. When they were little the Easter Bunny did the same for us as he did for you: raisins, animal crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheerios (a favorite snack), teddy grahams, those sandwich crackers... Now that they are older they get pudding cups, granola bars, those little cheese and crackers packages, box of animal crackers, fruit snacks...I know some of these won't work for your little one's, but just some ideas.

The snacks are also better to take camping, which it is that time of year! Woohoo!

I love all the pictures. The kids are getting so big, I can't believe how time flies!

Jennifer B said...

So cute. I love it when they "get" hunting for eggs. The kids just look like that had so much fun. =)