Friday, July 25, 2008

5 years strong

Tuesday was our 5 year anniversary. It was nice. Brit had class in the morning but took the day off of work. We spent the afternoon together just taking it easy while the kids napped. Then, we took the kids to a babysitter so we could go out to dinner just the two of us. It was nice to have some time to ourselves. We went to the Steam Plant Grill: Brit had a top sirloin - cajun style with garlic mashed potatoes; Hilary had Alaskan Halibut with some sort of coconut sauce that was simply amazing.

After dinner, we put the kids to bed and watched a rented movie. So we got our dinner and movie all on the same day (that's impressive). Even though Brit fell asleep during the movie (must not have been exciting enough) - it was a good movie though.
I can't believe five years have passed since that very special day. I am so grateful to be where I am today, with a beautiful wife to two absolutely gorgeous children! Thank you Hilary for all you do and for all you are.

Sorry everyone reading this - it is a little sappy, I know. But I guess you will have to just deal with it.





That was my beautiful bride to start my family 5 years ago and below is my beautiful family today.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys. I sure love your pictures, they are so lovely. We miss seeing you guys, what a good looking family. How time flies, two kids later and almost out of grad school.