Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY...

I am here to say THANK YOU to everyone that has been ever so generous to me in the past 5 years. I couldn't ask any one person to give me something like this, so many of you have! I have been saving my Birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, Anniversary, Christmas... $$$ until I could afford this.
Brit thinks that I'm a bit crazy, but I love photography. For those of you who know me well, you know that I have an uncanny eye for detail, so the clarity that comes with pictures taken on an SLR camera is much more exciting for me. Not to mention I was a bit tired of the lag time on our point and shoot, I could rarely get the shot that I wanted. The kids were on the other side of the room before the shutter would click. Now to save for the lens that I really want. Oh well in a few more years maybe. Again THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

Hatch Family said...

SO much fun!! We will have to practice lots this fall and spring!! I was just telling Justin it has been so long since we have talked. I havne't had time to call and chat and now we will be back in 3.5 weeks. Crazy! The summer went by way fast but we have had fun!!!
See you soon!!!

jamie lynette said...

We have one! We love it! Money well spent!!!! We're so excited for you.

brooklyn said...

that's funny, i'm saving all of my bday, christmas, etc. money for the same thing. i'm excited for you.

Misty said...

WOO-HOO! Can't wait to see what you turn out!

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos you take with it.
I can't wait to get a new one. The one we have is Mom's old one and one day Chey got mad and threw it. It no longer turns off by itself, I have to open the battery compartment. One day.

Jennifer B said...

I am really trying hard not to be jealous. I have really been wanting one. You will have to tell me how you like it.