Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories...

As of yesterday afternoon... while daddy is away the kids and mommy will play. I'm hoping that we will make it through, Brit is such a great help around the house and especially with the kids, they really miss him. Sasha keeps telling me "daddy a boys" she knows that he is off camping with them (until Saturday). So until I have a little more time to post some pictures... a couple of friends have posted this on their blogs, and I thought that it might be fun. Enjoy... Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

1 comment:

Jennifer B said...

There are some really fun memories of freshman year. I remember the time I tried to kill you in the car (Jen... the road is ending...). The late night talks. The hot tub at Raintree... How you have always been such a great friend to listen to me and all my crazy life. Thanks for everything you have done. You are awesome!!