Sunday, September 14, 2008

Braden's First Steps

Braden has taken a few good steps. He is by no means "walking" yet but he is seriously contemplating the idea. Here is a video of the event (well, actually the video captures his 6th or 7th steps because he took the first few obviously when we didn't have the camera out). We were enjoying the company of a couple of great friends that were helping us put together our new place when Braden decided that he wanted the book that came in Sasha's dinner. Here is a little video for all of you who are too far away to see him with your own eyes. We love you and miss you.

Braden also had a front tooth breach the surface, so his vampire teeth aren't going to last much longer. He is so much fun! He giggles at everything! Everything and anything is funny to him, whether it is something you do or something he does. What a happy little boy! We are so blessed to have him as part of our little family.

PS This took place on August 29th, for those of you who might me wondering :)

6 comments:

bowman family said...

He is getting so big!!! I'm coming this week to Spokane for about 10 days, so I'll call you. Hope to see you guys soon.

Unknown said...

Wow! Time goes by so fast. Your kids are adorable! But I'm really not surprised, just look at the parents! :)

Amanda said...

I can't believe he's walking! Kids grow up WAAYYY to fast! i'm glad that see that you guys are doing great! Ryder is getting his vampire teeth in (his first!) so I'm glad to hear that it's normal in babies!!

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

How exciting! It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I last saw him and he was just a little bundle of baby. Man time flies too quickly.

Give hugs and kisses to my adorable niece and nephew. Love you guys and miss you so much!

Cary said...

Brit and Hil! Your cute family is adorable!! You all look great and I am SO cute life is treating you well!! Take care and know I sure love you guys!!

Jennifer B said...

I love it when they walk. They tend to get into more but seem much happier. Yeah for him! Glad to see you are doing good. We need to talk & catch up sometime soon. =)