Thursday, September 18, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRADEN

We are so thankful to have Braden as part of our family. We wanted to show you a little bit of him as he has grown up during the past year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME!!!
A little preview of who was coming, we were so excited (Sasha's 1st birthday portrait session)
Welcome, welcome, welcome... Braden Andrew 9 lbs 3 oz
My 1st Halloween, a cute little pumpkin
I love playing on this blanket, and mommy loves that I wasn't going anywhere by myself :) oh how quickly things change
My 1st Christmas!
Tummy time, look, I can hold my head up really well
Aren't I cute? Gotta love this smile!!!
I love music time, especially playing Sasha's piano (when she'll let me)
My 1st shoe shopping experience, they tasted really good :)
I'm 6 months old!
My 1st time finger painting, how messy can I get? By the way it tasted a little slimy.
Learning where my mouth is!
My 1st time in a boat, and I'm helping daddy row.
"High Five" - they are the best!
You do know that the bark doesn't belong here right. It is so much fun watching mommy putting it back as I throw it all over the lawn. It's good fiber too. (see me balancing?)
And...here I am one year later
Happy 1st Birthday Braden
A few things about our little birthday boy:
why walk when you can "crawl" so fast?
"bu bye" (while waving)
"aw dun"
only naps in the swing
great at falling asleep on his own for bedtime
loves CHEESE
will eat about anything and everything (keep small objects FAR out of reach)
climbs on everything
LOVES his Mommy, if she's around she has to be holding me
Daddy is a close second
loves a good swing, slide, park...
playing with cars, blocks, balls, Sasha's trike
We love you!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I can't believe it has been a year. Thanks for all the pictures. It is so fun to see him "grow up" that way. Hope everything is going well. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Braden! We miss watching you and your sister growing up! Hope your birthday was really special. We love and miss you soooo much!

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Wow, a year! How exciting and sad; it's not enough seeing you all only once a year.

Hugs and kisses from all of us!