Monday, November 24, 2008

Salon Days

Today was a big day for Sasha, that's right, her 1st hair cut! I called and made an apointment, luckily she was about a week out, because when I asked Sasha if she wanted to get her hair cut her resounding answer was "no!" After about a week of talking it up she was really excited, she climbed up into the chair without any hesitation, she loved seeing herself in the mirror. It wasn't until Kim started spraying her hair that she started looking a little nervous. She didn't cry, yell, scream, or even fuss, her stylist told us that she was "probably the easiest cut I've done (kids cuts)" . You be the judge, but we love it. It was a hard decision for me, I have a hard time seeing my baby girl growing up, but she looks so cute with her new cut.
getting started
The first cut
A little nervous
Loving the results!!!


Even had a fun time at the Salon, thanks Kim for letting him rearrange your shelf.







No comments: