Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Life Of Thanksgiving

We had a great Enrichment Activity on Tuesday night that focused on giving thanks for the many things in our lives. One of the stories shared was an excerpt from this talk by Elder Eyring, we were encouraged to keep a record daily of things that we are grateful for. I am going to start today, some days I may record things on paper, others here. I have been looking for a way to become a more positive person, I hope this will help keep me focused on the positive things around me, and be more grateful for those things. So here is to a life of thanksgiving.

Something that I'm thankful for today:

Between nap and lunch we took a few minuets to play with some toys in the front room. Braden "ran" down the hall, poked his head into his room (Sasha and I could see most of his body), looked out at us and and said "pa boo" (said quickly & with a short sound) - (peak-a-boo). I am so thankful that I am able to be home to witness and enjoy these moments. Now to enjoy more of them.

No comments: