Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday's Post of Gratitude

Sorry this is a little late, I had gone to bed, couldn't sleep, and realized that I hadn't written anything down today. So here I am.

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to take a long drive and spend some relatively uninterrupted (the kids can only entertain themselves for so long in the back seat, that's ok) time talking with Brit. In this world of constant interruptions, and so little down time from everything and anything going on around us; radio, TV, internet, phone, friends, work... it seems as if you can spend a countless amount of time "together" without really being together. So today I am thankful for time with my own little family, and really getting to talk.



I am excited to see how much more aware of the little things that I am blessed with. It seems to me that I am doing better at paying attention to, or being aware of these things. So thank you to those who gave me the encouragement to start this.

No comments: