Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mommy & Sasha's Story Time

When looking at this picture I know that it is difficult to imagine anyone else fitting in, but stuffed animals seem to multiply, blankets of course are required for each of them, they seem to have become quite prolific!
Though my favorite thing is the desire that Sasha seems to have of spending a little more cuddle time with me. Every day when it is time for bed, and after Daddy tucks her into bed she has the same request... "Mommy in now!" ie. Mommy you need to get in my bed with me to read stories. She gives me a specific animal to rest my head on, tucks me in, climbs out to close the door if I haven't, then picks a story to read to me. Tonight she wanted me to sing to her.
I really am so appreciative of the time that I have been able to spend with her on a one on one basis. I want to be able to really enjoy this time that I have with her, while she wants to be with me. I love Sasha so much! (even on the "hard" days)

1 comment:

Jennifer B said...

So cute!! Looks very cozy!! I am so glad we got to talk today. I miss our long chats. We just need to move next door to each other. That sounds good. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow! Love you!