Friday, November 07, 2008

Music & Friends

Sasha and Braden have always loved music, they both lead the music in sacrament, or any other time that they hear it. Today Sasha started singing! It took me a minute to figure out what she was saying... "I Am A Child Of God" I'm not quite sure how to type her version of the song, as I figure it out I'll post it.

Braden is doing great at mimicking sounds, and words. It is so exciting to watch him as he is growing and developing. We are working with the kids on sharing and how to ask politely. Braden is very helpful with this. He loves to take Sasha's things, if she freaks out he runs away in delight at her reaction, but if she asks politely "Braden can I have ...?" He will nod and give it to her. It really is so sweet to see them together when they are getting along.

No comments: